On a rainy, quiet Sunday afternoon at uni, my flatmates and I got quite bored, so we decided to do some baking. And this is what happened... *drum roll*... Malteser tray bake!
It was delish!
If you're interested in the recipe, this is how we did it:
- 2 x 120g boxes of Maltesers
- 100g butter
- 30ml (2tbsp) of golden syrup
- 200g milk chocolate
- Digestive biscuits
- Melt the butter, golden syrup and chocolate in a pan
- Stir the crushed biscuits and the Maltesers in to the mix
- Pop it into a baking tin and put it in the fridge for a couple of hours to set
- Cut into squares and eat!!
This is so tasty and between us didn't last long, and the best bit was how easy it is to make. Definitely worth a go if you're bored and stuck inside!