I have recently been nominated for the Liebster Award by Sarah Christie at extraordinarychaos.com, so thank you Sarah. This is a tag designed for blogs with under 200 followers, to give them some recognition and share the blogging love! Originally I was a bit sceptical of this award as it is in a 'chain-letter' sort of format, but as I thought about it, its actually a fab idea. It helps smaller blogs with promotion, helps readers discover new blogs and also find out more about the blogger. So here goes!
The rules are as follows - If you choose to accept; mention who nominated you, answer their eleven questions. Set your own eleven questions then nominate eleven bloggers with less than 200 followers, letting them know you have nominated them on their blogs. If it's not for you then thats fine too.
The questions Sarah set me are as follows:
- You are about to be marooned on a desert island, but can take 3 things with you, What would you take? My iPhone and hope I get signal! Some insect repellent while I await rescue, and a companion - probably my boyfriend, for some company.
- Red or White Wine? I'm not a fan of wine, but if I had to pick, probably white.
- There is going to be a movie made of your life, who would you want to play you and why? Jennifer Lawrence - I love her personality! I think she'd portray me well ;-).
- Snow or Sun? Suuuunn. I hate when snow goes all slushy and dirty. I love the warmer weather!
- What is you favourite perfume? Ralph Lauren Big Pony Collection number 4.
- If you could have a superpower, what would it be and why? Either the ability to control time or to teleport, preferably the former. Would make life infinitely easier!
- What is your favourite colour? Purpleee.
- What is your favourite place that you have ever visited? I loved Florida when I went but would only ever visit on a holiday. I would love to live in Germany.
- What makes you smile? Ooh so many things! I may do a blog post on this actually...
- What makes you angry? On the contrary, nothing makes me particularly angry. I've never lost my temper, I generally get more upset than angry.
- What are you currently reading? The Hundred Year Old Man Who Climbed Out of The Window And Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson. It's a good book, entertaining, but not one that I struggle to put down. Book suggestions welcome!
So those are my questions! The blogs I would like to nominate are:
And my questions are:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favourite movie?
- Do you have any pets?
- What is one thing you can't leave the house without?
- Favourite item of clothing?
- Do you have a significant other?
- What is your favourite quote?
- Describe yourself in 3 words.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- What's your favourite instagram account?
- Gold or silver?
Please link back when you post as I would love to read everyone's answers!