I'm pretty sure we all have more than 40 - heading off on a year abroad is such a whirlwind of emotions! For all you readers who have a year abroad to come, these are thoughts that will more than likely go through your mind, and for us current third year abroad students, I'm sure you will all relate!
1. Living in another country for a year? SUCH FUN
2. Omg all these new pretty places
3. I want to go everyyyyywhereeee
4. I'm going to learn so much of this language
5. I'm going to experience so much
6. And make so many friends
7. Such fun
8. Why do I have to fill in so many forms
9. Another form?
10. What's this form even for?
11. Everyone's going back to uni, they will have graduated when I get back
12. Such FOMO
13. I'm going to miss my uni
14. I'm going to miss my home
15. And my dog
16. Maybe my little sister, maybe
17. And omg *insert typical english food*, how will I cope without it
18. Why am I doing this
19. Who said learning a language would be fun
20. Should I take my onesie?
21. OMG I CAN'T DO THIS
22. Mummy don't make me go
23. Right. I'll drop out of my degree. At least working as a customer assistant isn't scary
24. How on earth is everything going to fit in this suitcase
25. Did I renew my passport?
26. Have I filled in the 198392th form uni wanted?
27. WE DON'T GET ERASMUS UNTIL OCTOBER?! HOW WILL I COPE
28. Student loan early though, sweet
29. Maybe this will be ok
31. I can so do this
32. This WILL be fun
33. Currywurst? Yes pls
34. WHY AM I UP THIS EARLY TO CATCH A FLIGHT
35. Ok changed my mind, take me home
36. SO MANY emotions
37. Did I pack socks?
38. I wonder what my flat is like
39. This is a little exciting
40. BRING IT ON.