#Blogmas - My Favourite Festive Posts
Erm, guys, IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE EVE.
This is my last #Blogmas post, and I'm kinda sad it's coming to an end. OK I didn't do the 12 posts I'd hoped to do this month, or the 24 I'd wanted to do back in like, September, but this is the most frequent I've blogged in a long time, possibly ever. Apart from a couple of missing posts (still kinda sad I didn't get round to sharing those...) this post will finish up the #Blogmas series.
And to celebrate, I really want to celebrate other bloggers' posts that I have absolutely loved this month. So have a read if any take our fancy (they're all great) and share the love <3
- 3 Free Bullet Journal Printables for Christmas - Twenty Something Meltdown
- 7 Awesome Things To Appreciate This Season - From Roses
- How To Make Even Rented Apartments Feel Christmassy - Melberry
- The Anti Gift Guide 2017 - No Space For Milk
- Handmade Foraged Christmas Wreath - It's Sarah Ann
- Giving Back This Festive Season - Nourish ME
- 7 Ways to Spread Festive Joy Online - Twenty Something Meltdown
- A Festive Playlist For The Drive Home - A Girl & Grey
- Minimalism Gift Ideas - Sparkle Berry Blog
- 5 Things To Declutter Before The Holidays - A Considered Life
- Why Everything Feels So Much Harder In Winter And Getting Around It - From Roses
- Merry Gothmas - Midnight And Lace
- Reflections on 2017 - Vix Meldrew
- 2017 - The Year I Had My Downfall And Built It All Back Up Again - Heart Shaped Bones
- My 2017 In A Nutshell - Life And Styles of KLT
- The Difference A Year Can Make; Why I Wanted To Give Up & Why I Didn't - From Roses
- Being More Mindful This Christmas - Natalie Leanne
- Being An Adult At Christmas - DizzyBrunette3
- DIY Doggie Christmas Pet Scarf - Made Up Style
What posts have you enjoyed this month? Let me know, as I'm always on the hunt for new blogs to catch up on!
MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU BEAUTIES.